BridgeAthletic Alternative: Functionality at Fraction of Cost
TeamBuildr provides strength and conditioning software to high schools, college, and professional teams as well as private facilities and trainers. Offered as an affordable solution, TeamBuildr offers a wide range of features including exercise video library, 60+ training templates, weight room tablet module and iOS/Android mobile app solutions.
- TeamBuildr provides annual subscriptions starting at $500 up to $1,800 per year for up to 1,000 athletes and unlimited coaches. Additionally, monthly plans are offered starting at $50/mo.
- TeamBuildr provides unlimited phone, email and video conferencing support at all subscription levels.
- TeamBuildr provides a 14-day trial.
- TeamBuildr offers coaches the ability to build an unlimited exercise database with videos, or to use our proprietary exercise video database of up to 700 exercises and 60+ training templates.
- TeamBuildr offers 12 reports on attendance, completion, results, sports science questionnaires and load/tonnage.
- iOS and Android app for coaches and athletes free with a paid subscription.
- Athlete video upload for remote training and coaching.
- Completely customizable sports science questionnaires with color-coded reports.
- TeamBuildr offers 3 TV modules including Live Leaderboards, Team Feeds that display video and live PR's, and a Weight Room timing system.
Greg Adamson, University of Tennessee
"When evaluating systems, we decided to utilize Bridge and TeamBuildr simultaneously. Throughout the process we had lots of questions and suggestions for both companies. Another huge issue was the cost
In conclusion, TeamBuildr was our choice. Their customer service is second to none, their software is so simple that all three coaches older than 50 years old not only use it but love it!
TeamBuildr provides a full feature table on its pricing page here.